You should completely disregard the common misconception that most men only want one thing, because it is not only wrong, but may actually be the root of many failed relationships.
In fact, the one thing a man is universally obsessed with is actually a feeling he has been chasing his entire life. It is an elusive combination of emotion and biological drive that’s rarely satisfied, in life or love.
When you KNOW how to satisfy this life-long obsession, your man will make it his life-long mission to cherish and please you, and pursue your love to the ends of the earth.
If you are keen to learn how to do this, or know what a man looks for in ‘The One’, James Bauer can teach you, and show you how to become your man’s deepest obsession.
Here are a few of the features and benefits of this program.
- Based on the “4 Elements of Revival,” the program includes eBook instructions and audio interviews with a dozen experts on the exact steps to return to the way it was when you first got together, and then take your intimacy to new, upward spirals of pleasure and connection.
- The program offers female-friendly, easy-to-do, scientifically-based strategies that will woo your woman the way she secretly wants you to, even if you’re in gridlock over your sex life right now.
- This is the first “operating manual” you can use in a self-paced way to breathe life back into your physical intimacy. This easy plan will take a great relationship to new peaks of passion. Even better, it can even fix a nearly sexless marriage.
- Make all types of women, a shut down, or even a crabby wife, fall in lust with you all over again. Release her animalistic self through the subtle ‘psycho-emotional’ approaches that even your woman will surely adore.
- Learn how to give her the right size offers that she can’t resist.
- Discover 4 simple things you must give her so she can desire, even crave you as an intimate partner again.
- Use POSITIVE feedback loops and self-image projection to override her self-sabotaging thoughts and negative self-talk to make her moan and writhe, instead of resist and avoid.
Self-help | Marriage & Relationships